Adventure Camping Safaris
Do you prefer admiring the clear night sky tucked away in a sleeping bag next to a camp fire to the duvet and breakfast buffet in a four star hotel? If so, you have come to the right place. During our adventure safaris you will have plenty of opportunities to observe and take photographs of animals, hike, canoe and explore interesting sites and breathtaking beautiful surroundings off the beaten track, where we only drive with our 4x4 or 6x6 off-road vehicles. Our adventure safaris give you the chance to get to know potentially less known areas of Namibia. Accompanied by a competent, jovial and naturally bilingual (English/German) tour guide you will discover and come to appreciate the country and its people, its flora and fauna, mountains and deserts.
Discover your personal adventure:
- in a small team
- 6-10 adventurous participants
- you explore the country in an individual style
- from time to time on foot.
- You prefer the campfire to the buffet
- and the starlight sky to the hotel room.
- You take the time to enjoy the moment !
Adventure – this means:
- having respect for human beings and their culture, for animals and nature
- having fun with outdoor events
- team spirit, tolerance, humour
- and a bit of own initiative
- and the will to roll up your sleeves and lend a hand.
You will be travelling:
- in special designed vehicles (6x6 Pinzgauer & 4x4 Landrover Defender Special & 4x4 Toyota Landcruiser Special)
- sometimes off the beaten tracks
- through regions not even described in travel guides.
- Spend the night in a sleeping bag and tent.
- Prepare your food over the campfire
- and stroll through desert, savannah, dunes and bush alongside a competent, bilingual tour guide (German/English).
4x4 Selfdrive – Offroadfriends:
- Do you want to drive a 4x4 Toyota Pick-Up through the country? For more information click here.