We have taken special consideration of the needs of children and teenagers on this safari. As a parent, you will naturally also get your money’s worth, but you will also experience a family holiday to remember for years to come. This creates a mutual closeness as can only be achieved through an outdoor adventure experienced together.
Family safaris, also for children below the age of 8 can be arranged should you wish to travel at an individual tour date and with a minimum of 6 people.
For the children and youths this means:
- manageable driving distances
- “cool” off-road vehicles
- romantic camp fires; this means that you cook together over the fire under the guide’s supervision (stick bread, grilled meat)
- lunch breaks; uncomplicated and laizze-faire, at beautiful outdoor locations, on farms or even just on the road with a packed lunch
- light tents, which are uncomplicated to set up. (For all those who wish to book one of our Family Camping Safaris)
- hikes that are neither too short nor too long, and most importantly offer worthwhile destinations such as natural pools which tempt to swim, old army ruins, sand dunes, cheetah foundation visit, traditional museums and many more.
For the parents:
- You experience the “Highlights” of Namibia, as its opulent wildlife and stunning landscapes are done more than justice
- you travel the country with a competent, bilingual tourguide – you and your children have the chance to learn about Namibia’s Fauna, its scenic beauties, and practical tips for life in the outdoors.